Powerful 8 Amp driving decoder with 12 function outputs
Completely new developed and even more powerful is the new XXL II locomotive decoder with up to 8 amps traction current and 10 amps total current.
Suitable for locomotives with up to 4 engines. This high current decoder is particularly suitable for high demands.
Highlights: New function mapping, F0-F127, 12 switching outputs, 2 servo connections, bus connection for SUSI, overload and temperature protection for motor and function outputs.
Can be updated.
With up to 10 ampere peak current and 6 ampere continuous current, this NMRA/DCC compatible locomotive decoder is predestined for locomotives with particularly high power consumption.
Thanks to intelligent hardware, an additional cooling surface is no longer required; smaller heat sinks on the decoder are sufficient to dissipate the heat generated.
The features of the eMOTION XXL locomotive decoder at a glance:
- Locomotive decoder for digital and analog operation
- 14, 28 and 128 speed steps
- Motor output loadable with 6 A continuous current (10A peak)
- Bus interface for SUSI
- programmable travel curve
- Adjustable starting, middle and maximum speed (as well as delay times)
- Parallel control for all light and function outputs
- Digital and analog operation with automatic recognition
- compatible to NMRA DCC and LGB® MZS
- Latest generation load control (for digital and analogue operation)
- adjustable motor frequency
- 2 light connections (front, rear) max. 0.5A each
- 10 function outputs (6 with 0.5A each, 4 x unamplified 10mA)
- 2 servo connections
- Light and function outputs can be dimmed and activated in analog mode
- New function mapping
- Shunting mode and delay times can be switched via function key
- all function outputs freely addressable (F1 to F28 + binary state)
- Integrated voltage buffer connection for smooth running (accessory: 8151001 or 8151501)
- Overload and temperature protection for motor and function outputs
- Reset function for all CV values
- Read CV
- CV Write
- Write CV bit by bit
- direct register programming (CV 1 – CV4)
- POM – Program on Main (programming on the track)