Enjoy unlimited freedom with the DiMAX Navigator.
This handheld controller offers a range of functions that goes far beyond the previous operating options of a handheld controller. One highlight is that locomotives can be controlled and switches switched at the same time.
For a high play fun the housing was optimally formed after ergonomic criteria and the center of gravity in such a way balanced that it lies perfectly in the hand. Due to the symmetrical cross-section of the housing, the DiMAX Navigator is equally well suited and optimally operable for left- and right-handers.
A large and clear graphic display with backlighting offers comprehensive information in a freely selectable language about the currently controlled locomotive.
Furthermore, this manual control unit is equipped with switchable and dimmable blue/white keyboard illumination, which ensures round-the-clock operation.
The knob is illuminated in different colours depending on the function. All locomotives available on the market from large series manufacturers can be displayed on the LCD with the appropriate symbol and an individual name.
The individual functions, light symbol and the current speed level are also shown on the display. The DiMAX Navigator is prepared for the bidirectional radio system, which ensures ranges of up to 100 meters. Different versions are offered ex works.
- easy operation, ergonomically shaped
- large, easy to read graphic display
- adjustable backlight
- easy to read in the sun
- suitable for left- and right-handers
- over 10 language packages available for download
- German and English manual
- for children to operate (incl. child safety lock)
- illuminated rotary knob with status detection
- individual locomotive name per address
- 2 operating modes for the rotary knob
- for NMRA/DCC and Motorola operation
- 14/28/128 speed steps
- 99 functions per loco (F0 to F28 + 60 BS)
- parallel and serial function data
- up to 240 locomotive pictures (narrow and standard gauge)
- Control 2 locomotives simultaneously
- 2 STOP keys (programmable STOP commands)
- Radio and cable operation possible (system-dependent)
- various programming modes
- Display of system performance, system load
- Switching commands (with history)
- up to 32 switch lines programmable
- suitable for the following bus systems*:
- Massoth, XpressNet V 3.6, LocoNet
- 8134001 DiMAX Navigator, blue 209,00 €
- 8134101 DiMAX Navigator, red 209,00 €
- 8134201 DiMAX Navigator, black 209,00 €
- 8134501 DiMAX Navigator, blue, radio EU 259,00 €
- 8134601 DiMAX Navigator, blue, radio EU plus 279,00 €
- 8134701 DiMAX Navigator, blue, wireless US