Description of the Block signal mode with our IR System.
You need additional Track Contacts and a Feedback module.
Input A set the signals to red, input B set the signal to green.
The last contact (4) has a special function. He releases the block signal again.
If your block signal layout is a circle, you can remove the last contact. Therefore you have to connect 1A with 3B.
The following programming is required:
- CV 1 = Contact number, depends on digital system, please see manual.
- CV 2 = ID-Number, depends on digital system, please see manual.
- CV 3 = Bus type depends on connection, please see manual.
- CV 52/62/72 = Signal address (1/2/3)
- CV 55/65/75 = 1 (Switch command)
- Signal decoder 1 CV 32 = 1
- Signal decoder 2 CV 32 = 2
- Signal decoder 3 CV 32 = 3
- CV 29 = Same as loco decoder